Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Pictures of things I've made previously.

Potato Soup!
Star Wars Cookies for May the 4th, 2012
Scrambled eggs with Onion, Bacon, Cheese, and Spinach
Steak, Baked Potato, and Asparagus
Dinosaur Grilled Cheese

So, teasers, I guess you could call this.  I'll do better write-ups when I actually have the time and more pictures than just the end products.  So, I'll be posting and captioning just a ton of my foodworks over the past
Lemon Meringue Pie
while. 
Ribs!
Enjoy
Chili!
:)


Note: The Formatting is awful because I'm getting used to Blogger again.
Homemade Hot Chocolate
Apple Pie Pi
Scotch Ale
Scones! SO MANY SCONES!
Prebaked Pumpkin Pie
Pork Tenderloins with Homemade Rub and Hickory Smoker Chips
Crepe filled with Cinnamon Apples and homemade Whipped Cream
Epic Meat Sammich

No comments:

Post a Comment